About CAP Action
Center for Arizona Policy Action, Inc. (CAP Action) educates Arizona citizens on public policy issues pertaining to sanctity of life, marriage and family, and religious freedom, and encourages civic engagement.
CAP Action, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation that is recognized by the IRS as exempt from federal taxation under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Its primary purpose is to promote the common good and general welfare. CAP Action may receive unlimited contributions from any source. Although CAP Action may occasionally expend general treasury funds for political purposes, it does not solicit or accept contributions designated to support or oppose candidates for public office. CAP Action is not legally required to disclose its contributors and, as a matter of policy, it does not voluntarily disclose them. The IRS does not allow contributions to CAP Action to be deducted as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax adviser for more details.
CAP Action seeks to educate citizens on a variety of topics, including:
- Life: All human life is valuable and should be protected from its very beginning to natural end.
- Religious Freedom and Free Speech: Arizonans should be free to live out their faith peacefully both in private and in the public square without fear of unjust government punishment.
- Parental Rights: Parents have the fundamental right to direct the upbringing, education, health care and mental health of their children.
- Educational Freedom: Public policy should assist parents in choosing and accessing the education they deem best for their children, whether that is district, charter, online, private, or homeschool.
- Substance Abuse: Medical marijuana is legal in Arizona. Public policy should send a clear message that medicine is never for recreational use. States that have legalized recreational marijuana have suffered the consequences in the form of increased traffic fatalities, teen use, hospitalizations, workplace problems, and more.
You can support us in this very important work by clicking here.